Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adding some colour to my yard...

 A few days ago I picked up a variety of flowers to plant in the flower beds in my yard and around my trailer. I love how much of a bright, cheerful feeling they add to the yard. I finally finished barn cleanout early this afternoon so decided to try and get the flowers in before it rained. Guess I started just in time as the rain started falling as I put the last one in. :)


 Impatiens, begonias, petunias, and a few others.

 In front of my office.

 Went with more pinks in this flower bed.

 Brighter, vivid colours in this one with white impatiens for a nice contrast.
 Decided to buy a flower basket and see how it survives. Had forgotten about these deck planters but I had enough flowers to fill them as well.


One of the tire planters

3 comments:

Galloping Guitarist said...

Thanks so much for sharing. :) This makes me so eager to plant flowers here! I love all the different colors.

Naomi T. said...

Whoops. I didn't realize that Lydia was still signed in. ;)

Covnitkepr1 said...

When you plant flowers...you really plant flowers. lol
I miss the old tractor tire we use to have. I think they were made for flowers more than to go on a tractor.
I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation