Sunday, May 13, 2012

Friends

I've been blessed with some amazing friends. However, due to living way up north in what could be called the middle of nowhere, not very often do I have friends' travels taking them right by my door. Just recently though, Anne Jisca and her family were able to stop by for a quick visit. It had been three years since we had seen each other last and it was good to talk and catch up with each other. Josiah, Anne Jisca, and their two boys, Korban and Jedidiah, are preparing to move to Africa with mission work. You can find out more about them and the work they'll be doing on their blog: http://meyersonmission.wordpress.com/ . Thanks guys for stopping by! :)



Anne Jisca (on the right) and I.

 Jedidiah

2 comments:

AnneJisca said...

Aw, I like those pictures! My youngest is so cute. Oh yeah, I'm partial. ;-)

Naomi T. said...

Love the pictures!! :) :)